It is an honor to continue to serve you during these unpredictable times. Since we started delivering, we have been humbled by your feedback, which has encouraged us to keep finding solutions in order to deliver more wow and to bring more happiness. Your constructive criticism is very valuable, as it gives us the opportunity to evaluate and refine our service.
Here’s some of the feedback we have received:
– Food was not delivered on time
– Food was not hot upon delivery
– The call centre was helpful and supportive
– Too much plastic waste
– Confusing ordering process in Hotline
– Please provide chili oil
Here are some of the steps we’ve already taken to improve our service:
– Improved Hotline experience
– Reducing the plastic waste
– Chili oil is new provided
Here are some things that we are working on:
– Building our own delivery team to ensure delivery is on time
– Creating our own online ordering website
– Providing clear guidelines for preparing and reheating dishes
– Heat Bags are being delivered from Australia, which will ensure meals are delivered hot and fresh
– Implementation of a compostable bag
However, this is not enough wow, and we encourage you to share more details about your experience thus far.
We have created a simple feedback form, available here:
Also, feel free to leave a comment below. We will do our best to address each and every one, as we work to meet your expectations and provide the best delivery service possible!