Introducing one of the winners for 4P’s “Restaurant of the Month” award with the category of Restaurant Performance – Pizza 4P’s Le Thanh Ton. Did you know, Pizza 4P’s Le Thanh Ton was our very first location? The place where our journey began.
So, we arranged a little date to chat with Ms. Hòa – Le Thanh Ton’s Restaurant Manager. We basically had a small interview and discovered some interesting things, let’s find out!
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨̀𝐚’𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 𝟒𝐏’𝐬
– “Talking about this sure makes me sound old
I’ve been working at Pizza 4P’s since it opened. Back then, Sanae-san interviewed me (Hòa) and another girl called Hoa. I was actually the one that failed the interview, but due to an accidental confusion in the pronunciation of our names, I was called to work. Initially, I worked in a service position like my team here. After many stages, I am now the Restaurant Manager at Pizza 4P’s Le Thanh Ton”.
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐨̀𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬…
– “My favorite thing here is the people, our Partners. I feel very lucky to be working with everyone here, everyone is lovely, proactive and capable. In particular, I feel that my personality has become calmer with more inner peace, you know before, I was quite short-tempered”.
• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞
– “Last March, a lot of Partners took a break due to COVID, so some Partners had to take on their colleagues’ work, the workload increased compared to usual. Everyone was trying our best, we didn’t think we would get anything out of it. So, our team is pleasantly surprised and excited to hear that Pizza 4P’s Le Thanh Ton received an award from CEO, Masuko-san, with the turnover rate and Guests evaluation survey score”.